Free BMI and Nutritional Advice
What is BMI?
- Body Mass Index is a measure of the amount of weight you carry for your height and it is one of the most accurate ways to determine whether an adult is overweight.
- A high BMI may indicate a risk of heart disease and diabetes, especially if there are other risk factors present.
What does a BMI check include?
- One of our trained professionals will measure your height and weight to calculate your BMI.
- Once this result is created, our team member can advise on a healthy diet programme including varying lifestyle choices to best equip you to manage your weight.
How can McKeevers Chemists help me?
- As trained healthcare professionals, our trusted team can provide you with information on healthy eating, food and meal replacements and exercise aids and advice.
- This consultation will be carried out in the strictest of confidence.