Winter Flu Vaccination Service
McKeevers Chemists is based in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and England. With rapid expansion across these areas the group consists of 29 busy pharmacies. The business revolves around serving each store's local community.
Our trusted and dedicated staff practice our core company values of health promotion, quality service and reliability. At McKeevers Chemists we fundamentally value the care we provide to our patients. Through professional innovation we initiate all avenues of healthcare to ensure we deliver for our valued customers.
Free Flu Vaccination
In Northern Ireland we also offer the Flu vaccine to the eligible groups below for free through our pharmacies:
- those aged 50 years and over.
- those aged 18 years and over in a clinical at-risk group (as defined in Table 19.4 (Flu) of the Green Book)
- residents and staff in RQIA registered care homes
- immunosuppressed (as defined in Table 19.4 (Flu) of the Green Book) and close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- pregnant women
- ALL Health & Social Care Workers (HSCWs) - see definitions in the Green Book
Private Vaccinations Service
Our private flu vaccination service is available to anyone over the age of 16yrs old & costs £17.99.
For more information please contact your local McKeevers Chemists.
*Exclusions may apply.