Medicines Use Review
A Medicines Use Review (MUR) involves one of our trained Pharmacists carrying out a structured review of a patient's medicine to help them understand why they are taking specific medication, how they should be taking it and to talk through any side effects they may be experiencing.
Should I have an MUR carried out on my medication?
You should have an MUR carried out if you:
- Are unsure if you are correctly using medicine as prescribed
- Need more information about a specific medicine or condition
- Are having problems with medication or use of a device
- Are experiencing side effects from medication
How will an MUR help me?
An MUR will help you to understand:
- Why you are using the medicine and what it is for
- When and how to take the medicines
- Any side effects and how to manage them
- The specific condition you are being treated for