Terms and Conditions
Below listed are the terms and conditions that are relevant to any order placed through the McKeevers Chemists website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland. Any contract will be communicated in English.
- McKeevers Chemists website uses links for suitability; however, external websites are beyond the control of McKeevers Chemists and we accept no responsibility for the content of any website it links to.
- McKeevers Chemists refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 63-65 Thomas Street Armagh. Our company registration number is 46467.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to shop on this site unless doing so under the supervision of a parent/guardian.
- By using this website, you are in contract with McKeevers Chemists, we welcome commercial and consumer orders however we have the right to refuse any order at our discretion if we believe there are arrangements with a supplier.
- McKeevers Chemists use email as their form of communication.
- When accepting an order, this is a legal binding contract between you and McKeevers Chemists, acceptance is complete when McKeevers Chemists receives full payment for the goods, which we will back up with an email containing an invoice and confirmation. This will contain the contract you have entered and a link to these terms and conditions.
- Until McKeevers Chemists accepts your offer no contract for the sale of goods will be in place. The receipt sent to you through email then represents your order details.
- We advise that when you receive information from us you should keep a copy of this for your records.
- All details you have given should be correct, including the credit/debit card details. If this is not the case, it is fraud and will be taken up according to authorities.
- Sufficient money should be in the card including delivery charges if applicable.
- It is a criminal offence to use a false name and will result in prosecution; in turn, this will result in the extinction of usage of McKeevers Chemists website in the future.
- When shopping online with us only use your own password and username, it is fraud to use or try to access another person’s account. We advise that you choose a secure password and keep this information private.
- Delivery will be charged at £3.99 for orders to the value of £39.99 or less. Orders over the value of £40.00 will be free of charge (applicable to orders delivered to Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland).
- McKeevers Chemists intend to deliver all orders within 3 working days whenever possible. The term 'working days' means Monday-Friday, excluding bank and legal holidays. It is possible that an order may be delayed due to no fault of our own; we at McKeevers Chemists have the right to extend this delivery period for a maximum of ten days after the order was placed before cancellation or refund can occur.
- Please allow extra delivery time for some areas of Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland
- If the courier has tried to contact you with the product within the ten working days you will not be eligible for the refund.
- In the unlikely event that an item is out of stock, your order will be cancelled. We will contact you by email, to either refund or amend your order.
- Although the intended timescale for delivery is 3 working days, McKeevers Chemists accepts no liability if we are unable to meet it due to God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots or civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental action or any other reason beyond our control.
Cancellation & Returns Information
- The order you place can be cancelled up until the point you receive confirmation from us of dispatch.
- If the item you have ordered is damaged or faulty please email email@example.com notice of intent to return goods and quote your order number. After receiving a reply, you should then post the goods to:
63-65 Thomas Street
- It is your responsibility as the customer for returning goods to McKeevers Chemists. If the returns are not prompt there will be a delay on the refund. You are also liable for costs unless the product is faulty or delivered in error.
- If goods are returned and found to be opened, used or damaged we at McKeevers Chemists are not obliged to carry out a refund.
- If you do wish to and successfully cancel an order the amount will be transferred onto your credit/debit card within from 7 to a maximum of 30 days.
- There may be a delay in the refund if you do not wait on our authorisation.
- All products on our online store which are covered by fault/manufacturer are covered unless stated differently.
- Damaged or misused items are not covered under this guarantee. As the customer, you can have the item returned to you, or McKeevers Chemists can dispose of the item for you. If we do not hear back from you within ten working days of receiving the item, we will assume you want us to dispose of the item.
- McKeevers Chemists accept payments from all major Credit/Debit cards, payments will be debited at the time of the order being placed. There will be additions to the price of the product, VAT and delivery charges (if applicable). However, the total price will be stated before the confirmation of the charge. All charges will be pounds sterling. Your card company will make the exchange to your local currency. As exchange rates vary you will have to check with your credit card company for the exact rate. We cannot be held responsible for any variation in exchange rates or the loss of any monies due to fluctuations.
Price and Product Information
- Should an error relating to the price of goods occur, McKeevers Chemists is not required to accept a contract of sale under such terms. In such an event we will contact you by email to inform you of the error, we will not proceed with your order until you confirm that you wish to do so at the correct price. McKeevers Chemists undertakes to resolve and amend any errors as quickly as possible following notification or discovery of an error.
- Offers which are online do not always mirror the offers in-store.
We welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have, please contact us through the below channels:
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
63-65 Thomas Street