Pfizer Vaccination (18yrs+)
Please select which vaccination you require below:
Covid-19 Vaccinations Eligibility (Northern Ireland)
The SPPG has introduced a scheme in Northern Ireland to offer the COVID vaccine to eligible groups for free through community pharmacies. At present, for Winter 2023 those groups are:
- Aged 65 years or older
- Those under 65 who are clinically at risk - based on evidence supplied by the patient such as a GP letter, hospital letter or medication etc.
- Immunosuppressed patients and their household contacts aged 18 to 64 years who provide evidence of eligibility by way of correspondence from their GP
- Frontline health and social care staff, (as set out in the Green Book definition)
- Pregnant women
- Carers who seek vaccination (as set out in the Green Book definition)
1. Frontline health and social care workers Annex 1 refers to frontline health and social care workers as below and the Green book for further information Greenbook chapter 14a - COVID-19 (publishing.service.gov.uk)
2. As defined in tables 3 and 4 of the COVID-19 chapter of the Green book
**No other groups of patients are eligible at this time.